Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 25, 2008

My New Toy

In preparation for my company's Family Day happening on 12 Jul, I have been looking around for toys which she can play at the beach as the Family Day is gonna be held at Sentosa!

Yes! Finally found something interesting at ToysRUs today! Take a look! Nice mah??

*Little Arielle's toy for her beach adventure! Consists of spade and "claw", watering can and mould of animals! Sounds fun hor!* - Uploaded on 31 May 2008

*Happy to have a new toy! Compliments from XP!* - Uploaded on 31 May 2008

*Can't wait to start playing it!* - Uploaded on 31 May 2008

*Stretching out for the spade!* - Uploaded on 31 May 2008

*Yeah, got it!* - Uploaded on 31 May 2008

*A happy Arielle! I am happy when she is!* - Uploaded on 31 May 2008

Hmm, looking forward to the day that I can bring her to the beach whereby she can play with the sand! I wonder what would be her reaction?? Next task is to scource for a nice piece of swimwear for her!
Mama Tong, my combi sandals got hope mah??

No comments: